Many say Mug Club, but we say Captain’s Club because we believe a lake needs a vessel, a vessel requires a Captain, and a Captain deserves a good beer. So, for those men and women (21 and up) out there who have what it takes to be a Captain, join our Captain’s Club and sail Flathead Lake with us. Although everyone deserves to be a Captain, we have limited vessels in our fleet so reserve your ship today.
Full for 2017
FLBC Pubhouse of Bigfork: 50 Captain’s Mugs at this location (FULL FOR 2017)
Woods Bay Brewery: 50 Captain’s Mugs at this location (FULL FOR 2017)
Membership at our FLBC Pubhouse of Bigfork: $75 annually
Membership at our Woods Bay Brewery Captain’s Club: $75 annually
Bigfork Pubhouse and Woods Bay Brewery: $135 annually
1. New members receive a FLBC engraved glass mug (number and club join date), returning members will keep their current mug and number.
2. Members receive a Captain’s Club card, which they must show to receive their benefits.
3. An exclusive Captain’s Club t-shirt (limit one per member).
4. Members receive $1 off every personal pint.
5. One free pint and one free meal for member’s birthday.
6. Each Captain’s Club member will receive a growler refill punch card. Buy 9 growler refills and the 10th is only $1.
7. 15% discount on all FLBC merchandise to Captain’s Club members. Members must ask for discount at the time of purchase and produce their Mug Club card.
8. Members will be able to participate in special Captain’s Club only events.
9. Access to the Captain’s club e-newsletter, providing information about member-only events, beer releases, and more.
10. Pubhouse only members will be able to make reservations for any size group, any time of the year. The Pubhouse will hold up to four mug club tables per night.
1. Captain’s Club members must be 21 years of age in order to participate in the club.
2. Captain’s Club memberships expire yearly and must be renewed each year (see below for renewal information).
3. Captain’s Club membership runs from January 1st through December 31st. Memberships purchased on or after January 1st still hold the December 31st expiration date.
4. Captain’s Club membership and benefits are not transferable. Unless specifically stated, benefits apply to the member only and may not be applied to any other individual.
5. Mugs are the property of the Captain’s Club member. However, mugs must remain at the pub or brewery throughout the duration of a Captain’s Club membership. Upon termination of a membership, the former Captain’s Club member will be given his/her mug to take home. Mug must be picked up by February 1st of termination year or mug will be donated.
6. Member mug must be used to receive Captain’s Club benefits. If a replacement is needed, engraving will happen quarterly. If the member is responsible for breakage, the cost for replacing a mug is $20. If FLBC is responsible for breakage, FLBC will replace the mug.
7. FLBC reserves the right to revoke a club membership, without refund, due to refusal to observe Pubhouse and brewery policies.
8. FLBC reserves the right to change terms and benefits of the Captain’s Club at any time. Members will be notified by email of any such changes in terms or benefits.
9. Due to the size of our Captain’s Club, we will be keeping in touch with our members via email. It is important we have a current email address at all times. A phone number will only be used as a secondary means of communication, if necessary. If your contact information changes, it is your responsibility to notify us.
1. Current Captain’s Club members will be notified (by email) in late October and be given until December 1st to renew. Members must renew their membership in person at the Pubhouse or brewery tasting room. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
2. Beginning December 2, available spots will be open to the public, until capacity is reached.